This SEO tutorial video will help you understand what is SEO, why we need SEO, how does Google rank websites, what are the types in SEO and some of the important do’s and don’ts in SEO. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a technique that helps in increasing the visibility, rankings and relevance of web pages in search engine results. SEO, or search engine optimization, is the work that we do to make our websites more prominent in the major search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The more prominent our web pages are in the search engines, the more visitors and searchers will be exposed to our business information. To some businesses, this is the primary channel for gaining new customers. The ultimate goal is for your company’s web pages to appear at the top of the rankings when people search for terms related to your business. However, there is limited real estate on those search engine results pages and a lot of competition for those top spots. Therefore it is very important to ensure your web pages are optimized to maximize your chances to claim those top spots. There are various tools and techniques used to optimize a website which we will be discussing in this video. Now, let us get started and understand what is SEO and why is it so important.
Subscribe to our channel for more Digital Marketing Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
You can access the slides by clicking this link: https://www.slideshare.net/Simplilearn/what-is-seo-what-is-seo-and-how-does-it-work-seo-tutorial-for-beginners-simplilearn/Simplilearn/what-is-seo-what-is-seo-and-how-does-it-work-seo-tutorial-for-beginners-simplilearn
Watch more videos on Digital Marketing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA_yMYN19ug&list=PLEiEAq2VkUULa5aOQmO_al2VVmhC-eqeI
About Simplilearn Digital Marketing course:
The Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) course is designed to help you master the essential disciplines in digital marketing, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, email and mobile marketing.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with genuine knowledge, skills, and experience verified by a certification that is accepted across industries.
What skills will you learn from this Digital Marketing course?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation, and digital marketing strategy
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
5 Create the right marketing messages tailored for the right audiences
6. Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications
Who should take this Digital Marketing course?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from the Digital Marketing Specialist training:
1. Marketing Managers
2. Digital Marketing Specialists
3. Marketing or Sales Professionals
4. Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
5. Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
6. Marketing Consultant
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/digital-marketing-certified-associate-training?utm_campaign=What-is-SEO-HeeUHugrG5U&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0
Video Rating: / 5